About our Church...
St Lawrence Jewry is the official church of the Lord Mayor of London and of the City of London Corporation.
St Lawrence was first built in 1136 in the east end of London - the old Jewish quarter, destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666, rebuilt in 1677 by Wren, badly damaged in the Second World War but faithfully reconstructed afterwards.
The church has many links with the Livery Companies of the City of London. More information about the Livery Companies can be found here.
To see this year's AGCM report please click here